CME Credits/Financial Assistance
- Centre for Accreditation. Guidelines
- Fee for Accreditation awarding of credit points
- Application Form for Accreditation
- Guidelines for Sanction of Financial Assistance for CEP
- The University offers credit points for Continuing Education Programmes. Presently, there are no pending applications for award of CME credit points.
It is hereby informed that with effect from 7-4-2021, credit points will be awarded only to Institutions which are affiliated to this University. Only affiliated Institutions are requested to apply for the same.
Fees prescribed for considering the request received from various Affiliated Institutions, Private Hospitals, Association and other Universities for CME Credit Points w.e.f. 15.01.2014
Revised Fee w.e.from 1st September 2015 onwards
|Category||Amount in Rs.||GST 18%||Total|
|Affiliated Institution of this University||1,000/-||180/-||1,180/-|
Late Fee : A) Affiliated Insitution
Application for accreditating Continuing Education Programme should reach the University One month before the date of the scheduled Programme.
Belated applications will be entertained up to 10 working days before the actual date of the scheduled programme with the prescribed Late Fee only.
No applications will be entertained after the above prescribed date.
Mode of Payment
- By Demand Draft/RTGS/NEFT for Affiliated Institutions (University Account No.: 99 , IFSC Code: IOBA0001679)
The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai.
Dean of Students
STUDENTS WELFARE SECTION:
Phone: 91 44 22353574/22353576-79 Ext 238, 91 44 22355120